Parent School Council
PSC's 5th Annual Spring Plant Basket Fundraiser
Our spring fundraiser is just in time for Mother’s Day! This year we are offering two different potted plant options, two flower basket options, and of course the strawberry basket and tomato tumbler.
- The STRAWBERRY BASKET consists of three different types of flowering strawberry plants (pink, white, and rose flowers) in each basket and does best in partial shade.
- The TOMATO BASKET consists of a prolific plant that can produce up to 6 lbs of 1.25” cherry-type tomatoes that are very sweet and tasty and does best in full sun.
- The ORANGE FLOWER BASKET consists of red, orange and yellow Calibrachoas and does best in full sun.
- The PURPLE FLOWER BASKET consists of cool wave pansies in purple and white and does best in partial shade.
- Both the RED AND THE PINK POTS consist of low maintenance 10” Colorita Alstroemeria that like full sun and blooms all summer for all you plant killers.
The cost is $25.00 each or 2 for $40.00 and you can mix and match.
Order forms and payment are due back to the school by Wednesday, April 3rd , 2018. Extra order forms are available here, or at the school office. If paying by cheque, please make it payable to: ‘EICS’.
Pick up is scheduled for Thursday May 10th from 11:00 – 4:00 and Friday May 11th from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm at the St John XXIII School gym.
Thank you for your continued support!
St. John XXIII School Spirit Wear
Your St. John XXIII PSC is excited to offer students, staff and families the opportunity to show school pride by sporting some new school spirit wear!
This year we have partnered with the local company Branded Inc. to bring you a selection of comfy clothing sporting our school logo. Samples of all sizes will be available to try on in the school office until March 16th at which time ordering will be closed. You can place your order online through the Hot Lunch Ordering system and logging in to your existing account, or creating a new one. If you would prefer to not order online, you can order by filling in the form below and sending it to the office with cash or cheque made payable to Elk Island Catholic Schools.
Some very important information from your Parent School Council (PSC).
Please know that as a parent you are automatically a member of our PSC. It is a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with other parents, teachers and administration to identify and support initiatives that benefit our students, as well as stay informed about what is happening in the school. We meet once a month and have chosen to vary the day and time of the week to try and accommodate everyone’s busy schedule. I’d like to introduce you to your PSC Executive for 2017/18, please feel free to approach any of them if you have any questions or concerns:
2017/2018 Parent School Council Executive
Chairperson - Donamarie Lukie
Co-Chairperson - Michelle Stubbard
Vice Chairperson - Samantha LeDrew
Secretary - Treena Terry
Treasurer - Vanessa Gillis
We encourage you to join us for the following future meetings:
2017/2018 PSC Meeting Schedule
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 @ 7 pm
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 @ 7 pm
Wednesday, May 9, 2018 @ 7 pm
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 @ 7 pm
All meetings will be held in the library.
2016/2017 PSC Meeting Minutes
2015/2016 PSC Meeting Minutes